리그오브레전드리그오브레전드

온라인 1,418

마크 OST Mice On Venus 에 얽힌 슬픈 일화 번역

조회수 838댓글 1추천 0

제 남동생 방에서 이 노래가 들리던 때가 생각이 나네요. 이 게임을 참 좋아했는데, 방에서 친구들과 모여 모든 종류의 건축물들에 대해 토론하던 게 엊그제 같네요. 그때가 2011년이었습니다, 걔는 항상 제 방으로 달려와 이 게임을 키게 해달라고 졸랐습니다. 이 게임에서 친구들도 만들었다고 하던데 멋지더라고요. 그가 떠났을 땐, 기분 좋은 멜로디가 남아 연주되고 있었습니다.

또 제가 처음 이 게임을 제 남동생과 하겠다고 마음 먹었을 때는, 우리는 나무를 부수고, 동생이 집을 짓는 동안 저는 석탄을 캐러 광산으로 떠났습니다. 밤에는 자는 것 대신, 우린 함께 좀비를 잡으러 달려갔습니다. 그 아이가 저와 노는 게 즐거웠기를 바라네요. 그가 잠을 자야 했을 땐, 잠들 때 까지 동화책을 읽어주곤 했습니다. 그가 잠들고 컴퓨터에서 이 노래가 울려퍼지던 게 엊그제 같네요. 그럴 때마다 저는 동생을 바라보며 이 노래에 귀를 기울였습니다. 저는 주기적으로 동생을 학교에 데려다 주었고, 헤어질 땐 꼭 포옹으로 끝냈었죠. 학교가 끝났을 때도 데려다 주러 왔고, 동생은 내 이름을 외치며 품 속에 뛰어들었습니다. 매일매일 우리는 함께 산책을 나가고, 공원에서 드라이빙을 나가기도 했었습니다. 우리는 항상 함께였습니다. 저는 가능한 그 아이와 많은 시간을 보내려 했죠. 저는 제 남동생을 정말로 좋아했습니다.

2012년에, 그는 길을 건너다가 차에 치여 생을 마감했습니다. 8번째 생일 이틀 전이였죠.

지금까지도, 저를 웃게 했던 그 아이의 따뜻한 웃음을 기억합니다. 울지 않으려고 노력하고 있지만, 그의 목소리와 천사같은 미소를 생각하니, 눈물이 스스로 떨어져 나오네요.

유튜브 Mice On Venus 영상의 댓글에서 발췌하여 번역함
원문

I remember when this song played in the background in my brother’s room. He loved this game very much, as I remember today when he was discussing all sorts of buildings with friends all over the room. It was 2011, and he always ran into my room with a request to launch this game. It was cool that he made friends in this game. And when he walked away, a pleasant melody played in the background.

Or when I first decided to try to play this game with my brother, we broke trees, while he was building a house I went to the mine to mine coal. When at night, instead of sleeping, we ran to kill zombies together. I hope he had fun playing with me. And when he needed to go to bed, I read him tales under which he fell asleep. As I remember today, he fell asleep and this song played on the computer. I listened to her looking at my brother. I constantly picked him up for school hugging him at the end. And after school I constantly came for him, he ran to me shouting my name and after jumping into my arms, every day we walked, I drove him through the parks, rode him on the rides. We spent every day together. I tried to devote as much time to him as possible, I really loved him.

In 2012, when he crossed the road and a car hit him to death. He died two days before his 8th birthday.

To this day, I remember his pleasant childhood laugh that made me laugh too. I write this trying to hold back the tears, but remembering his voice and angelic smile, the tears themselves come out.

댓글