리그오브레전드리그오브레전드

온라인 1,809

아침 감성 한곡

조회수 129댓글 0추천 3

DPR-live의 jasmine

you know I can paint the world sitting there in black and gold you’re the perfect chemical I gotta test I gotta know you know I’m no criminal but I could take your heart and go you’re the perfect chemical I gotta test I gotta gotta just let me just let me just let me just let me

좋은 차 많은 돈 없을 수 있어 하지만 난 널 아낄 수 있고 또 소중히 다룰 수 있어 그리고 네가 원하면 우주선을 타 밤하늘 건너 별을 따 너의 손에 쥐여줄 수 있어 말만 해 뭐든지 뭐 어때 비 오는 날 커피 okay 신사 홍대 압구 okay 아침에 no make up it’s okay it’s okay I’ll be getting it ready to fuse sitting on top of the world just cue missing a puzzle I swear it’s you

you know I can paint the world sitting there in black and gold you’re the perfect chemical I gotta test I gotta know you know I’m no criminal but I could take you heart and go you’re the perfect chemical I gotta test I gotta gotta just let me just let me just let me just let me

IF YOU LET ME BE THE CODE 네가 원하는 색깔별로 하늘도 바다도 산도 함께 칠할 수 있어 IF YOU LET ME BE THE CODE 우리의 많은 다른 점도 선으로 이어갈 수 있어 take one If your new to this paint the world we can roll with this black and gold what to do with this chemical know your new to this If your new to this paint the world we can roll with this black and gold what to do with this chemical I gotta test I gotta gotta just let me just let me just let me just let me

just let me just let me just let me I could be the painter baby you could be my

we could be drunk on that love till we pass out yeah right here right now yeah 너의 예쁜 허리에 두 손을 girl can’t we just dance now I could I could I could paint your beauty thats if you just let me just let me just let me just let me COMING TO YOU LIVE

you know I can paint the world sitting there in black and gold you’re the perfect chemical I gotta test I gotta know you know I’m no criminal but I could take you heart and go you’re the perfect chemical I gotta test I gotta

댓글